Monday, February 7, 2011

Crystal Ashley

Crystal Ashley

Female
22 years old
Davie, Florida, US
Hello beautiful people,
  Let me introduce myself, My name is Crystal Ashley, I am 22 and I am currently attending Broward College. I am a full time Model, and I do acting as well. When I am not on set or shooting I enjoy yoga as well as biking. I work on the show Burn Notice Season 3 as a Bikini Babe, And I recently did a shoot for Swisher Sweet Cigars, As well as a fashion show for Blueberry Boutique. I was recently entered in an International Color Zoom Goldwell 2010 Hair By: David and Guylaine at ROBERT ALLEN SALON & Spa Make Up By: David Sephens Boyers Images LLC Representing USA hair competition and I had the pleasure to work with the most talented make up artists and hair stylist.
***I am also always looking for extraordinary photographers and artists to collaborate with. I don't do this job only to gain as much money and fame as possible, but because I love art and I love to be a part of it.

Fashion, models, everything celebrities we love - why because we love them and we think their so Hot. But in reality super models are just like your average hot girl - big on herself. So since we love the human body - especially the female human body - I will dedicate this blog to all the lovely woman of the world.